Position Title:Â Customer Service Representative – Warehouse Specialist
Reporting To: Branch Manager
Assist with all store location activities to include warehousing, merchandising, customer service and sales.
- Provide warehouse support for shipping & receiving, inventory stocking, cleaning, labeling, or other tasks.
- Restock store merchandise as needed. Arrange stock on shelves or racks in the sales area and keep merchandise in order.
- Responsible for physical inventories and inventory cycle counts (bin) as required by the Branch Manager; work with Purchasing and Branch Manager on dead stock reduction and other issues as necessary to maintain a properly & efficiently run warehouse.
- Provide prompt and necessary information on issues regarding freight shortages, damages or wrong items. Record inventory adjustments timely.
- Complete all store sales activities involving waiting on customers, receiving incoming calls, order pricing, and overall customer service.
- Engage customer problems and seek to provide solutions.
- Receive payment for merchandise or services sold and enters the sale into a computer. Responsible for payments received and adhering to administrative and accounting related procedures.
- Show a willingness to expand technical knowledge and sales techniques.
- Follow all safety procedures. Use established safety procedures for cylinder handling during exchanges and storage of cylinders.
- Maintain showroom and warehouse cleanliness by procedures set forth by management.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Experience in welding, manufacturing and/or parts procurement preferred.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skill sets:
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to engage customers and coworkers with a friendly and positive attitude
- Self-motivated individual capable of working with minimal direct supervision
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve personal goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Robust oral and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully operate in a multi-task oriented environment
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to work in a team environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must occasionally lift up to 60 pounds and/or move more than 125 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment.
Interested in our open Customer Service Representative position? Apply Here!